Amneal & Raks Pharma Ltd is conducting Walk in drive on 4th July 2021 For Sterile Manufacturing ( Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit).Amneal & Raks Pharma Ltd, Inc. is an American publicly traded generics and specialty pharmaceutical company. The company is headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey. . Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Amneal & Raks Pharma Ltd
- Location: Dahej, Kadi, Ahmedabad( Bavla, Changodar, Moraiya, Sachana )
- Post Name: Sterile Manufacturing ( Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)
- Qualification: M. Pharm/ B.Pharm/ Diploma Engineering/ D. Pharm/ B.Sc/ ITI
- Experience: 2 to 7 years
- No of Vacancies: 70
- Details of Salary: NA
- Time and Venue : 4th Jul 2021 (Sunday) , 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM,Productivity House, 2nd FLOOR BPC Rd,,Alkapuri, Vadodara,Gujarat 390007
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for suitable positions for Injectable unit for our SEZ Matoda, Palli(Kadi) & Raks Dahej Plant.
Sterile Manufacturing ( Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)
JOB location: SEZ Matoda & Palli (Sachana Kadi)
Designation: Executive/ Officer/ Operators/ FTE
Qualification: M. Pharm/ B.Pharm/ Diploma Engineering/ D. Pharm/ B.Sc/ ITI
Total Experience: 02 to 07 years
Area: Aseptic & Controlled area operation (Filling, Sealing, filtration, intervention, Bag Printing, Production QMS, Autoclave, Batch Manufacturing, terminal sterilization etc)
Line: Ophthalmic, Vial, PFS & LYO, BAG & Ophthalmic
Officer/Executive – SEZ & PALLI : 50
Operator – SEZ Matoda/ FTE – Palli : 20
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- Must be from Parenteral background with exposure to Bag & vial filling process.
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of the quality of the company’s service by means of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area and controlled are related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on filling & Autoclave machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
- BMR-BPR review
Department: API Manufacturing:
Location: Dahej, Bharuch, Gujarat.
Qualification: B.E Chemical, B.Sc. / MSc (Organic Chemistry) with good academic record.
Experience: 4 to 8 years of experience from well-known Pharma / API Industries
- Responsible for all API process operation/activities during the shift as per CGMP.
- To monitored process activity as per BMR/BPR/BCR during shift operation and record online and co-ordinate with all service department for fulfil the process requirement.
- Execute the scale up process development and process validation batches of new product through technology transfer from R&D department.
- Process optimization and trouble suiting of on-going product process in plant.
- To record and maintain all the documents and plant sanitization activity of online as per cGMP.
- Maintain safety norms in plant during process operation.
Candidate with good communication & interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, exposure to cGMP/ GLP and understanding of regulatory requirement will be preferred.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 07 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
You have to walk in for interview with updated CV along with copies of CTC proof, Appointment letter, Increment letter, last 3 months salary slips, Bank statement, Education certificates & Marksheets, Aadhar & PAN card and 1 passport size photograph.
If you are unable to attend interview you can share CV on email@example.com
Below things need to follow:
- All precautions pertaining to Covid 19 pandemic will be strictly followed.
- Please do not attend interview if you are suffering from any health issue (cold, Cough, fever or Sore Throat). We can conduct a telephonic or video meeting with you later.
- Face Mask is mandatory all the time you are in the premises.
- Social distance will be followed strictly.
- Kindly co-operate with security personnel.
We are also having future openings for OSD Division in various department like ARD, F&D, Manufacturing(OSD),Quality Control(OSD)hence please send resumes by email firstname.lastname@example.org