Chemveda Life Sciences is Hiring for Process R&D-Research Chemist/Sr. Research Chemist/Research Associate/Sr.RA and has issued notification to accept Applications.Chemveda Life Sciences Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India that manufactures and sells pharmaceutical generics, formulations and nutraceuticals in India.. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Process R&D-Research Chemist/Sr. Research Chemist/Research Associate/Sr.RA as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Chemveda Life Sciences
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Uppal )
- Post Name: Process R&D-Research Chemist/Sr. Research Chemist/Research Associate/Sr.RA
- Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc
- Experience: 02-07+
- No of Vacancies: 15
- Details of Salary: :10,00,000 – 16,00,000 P.A.
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Good knowledge of synthetic chemistry and Process R&D of API and advanced intermediates.
- Skill set : Analytical knowledge of HPLC, NMR and LCMS and also analytical interpretation.
- Planning and execution of laboratory experiments associated with assigned projects.
- Proactive planning of the experiments and Risk assessment knowledge to handle the critical/ pyrophoric/hazardous reactions.
- Exposure to Transfer the process to Kilo lab or Pilot plant.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.