Macleods Pharmaceuticals is Hiring for Research Associate API R&D and has issued notification to accept Applications.Macleods, India Fastest growing pharmaceutical company, with a strong R&D and own Bio-equivalence centre, manufacturing sites approved by USFDA & WHO Geneva, ranked among the top pharmaceutical companies with a strength of more than 10,000 employees, presently operating in more than 50 countries worldwide.. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Research Associate API R&D as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Macleods Pharmaceuticals
- Location : Mumbai Suburban
- Post Name: Research Associate API R&D
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science)
- Experience: 03-08+
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Design and conduct chemical experiments for the development of robust manufacturing processes. Experimental approaches may include: reaction profiling, design of experiments (DoE), statistical analysis, process and impurity fate mapping with spiking & purging, process robustness studies, generation of solubility curves, development of controlled crystallization, isolation and drying processes.
- Evaluate synthetic routes to support commercial route selection, including feasibility studies (scouting) and reaction screening/profiling. Assist with technology transfers, process development, risk assessments (e.g. FMEAs), optimization, qualification and validation of API manufacturing operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve manufacturing issues for First few batches. Provide support for chemical process development and manufacturing activities at the plant. Maintains high quality laboratory records and summarizes results in well written reports and oral presentations. Education & Experience: MSC or PHD in organic chemistry with 2+ years of relevant experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.