Biocon Limited is Hiring for Senior Scientist / Principal Scientist – Analytical R&D Injectables and has issued notification to accept Applications.Biocon Limited is an Indian biopharmaceutical company based in Bangalore, India by Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, the founder. The Company manufactures generic active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) that are sold in over 120 countries across the globe, including the developed markets of the United States and Europe. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Scientist / Principal Scientist – Analytical R&D Injectables as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Biocon Limited
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Scientist / Principal Scientist – Analytical R&D Injectables
- Qualification: M.Pharma
- Experience: 03-07+
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: :Not Disclosed
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Proficient in development, validation and transfer of analytical methods like Assay, RS, Dissolution and Physio-Chemical tests to support the injectable generic formulation product developments.
- Proficient in handling instruments like HPLC, UPLC, IC, ATR-FTIR, DLS, Osmometer, SOR, KF Auto Titrator, Viscometer, UV-Vis Spectrophotometer, Particulate matter, Particle Size Analyzer.
- Handling of instruments like ICP-MS, ICP-OES, DSC, TGA, Circular Dichroism, LC-MS are will be added advantage.
- Proficient in cGMP documentations and to assist in preparation of protocols and reports for analytical activities, and review the analytical data.
- Skillful in Reverse engineering, qualitative and quantitative characterization of formulation drug products.
- Hands on experience in stability testing, handling of OOS, OOT by QMS.
- Proactive and skillful in resolving technical problems during product development
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.