Cadila Pharmaceutical Limited Released Job Openings On 27-09-2021.Cadila Healthcare Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India primarily engaged in the manufacture of generic drugs. It ranked 100th in the Fortune India 500 list in 2020s.
Cadila Pharmaceutical Limited Recruiting B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical with 10 to 20 yrs of experience Candidates for Maintenance Head Positions.Complete Details for the for Maintenance Head as follows.
Important Details :
- Location: Ankleshwar
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Maintenance Services :
- Overall accountable and responsible for Plant & Machineries maintenance at site to avoid Production & Quality loss of the business.
- To plan & review the preventive maintenance schedule of equipments / instruments & ensure timely compliance.
- To review & ensure timely compliance of maintenance services to plant operation.
- To plan & review the calibration schedule of instruments / equipments & ensure timely compliance.
- To evaluate the breakdown of the equipments / instruments / systems by failure analysis & implementation of corrective & preventive measures.
Utility Services :
- To review & ensure timely compliance of utility services to plant operation.
- To review the daily / monthly energy consumption report of Electrical, Fuel & Water and implement the preventive measures to control the consumption as per budgetary norms.
- To review the effectiveness / performance of utility system periodically & implement the corrective & preventive measures.
- To check & authorize the Power, Natural Gas & Water bills.
Inter Department Co-ordination :
- To attend daily meeting & discuss the plant engineering issue & timely compliance.
- To co-ordinate with Purchase / Finance department for material, services & payments.
Engineering Material & Vendor Services :
- Planning of spares & consumables for better inventory & budgetary control as per approved norms.
- Cost effective & Quality vendor development for engineering materials & services.
- Periodically inspect the contractor jobs to ensure quality.
- To check & authorize the indents & contractor services bills.
Environment Health & Safety :
- To review & ensure the compliance of safety guidelines & procedures.
- To review & ensure safety interlocks / guarding of equipments / systems.
- To ensure the compliance of various statutory norms pertaining to the engineering.
- To ensure & comply the effective functioning of environment control equipments / systems
Energy Conservation :
- To review the existing system for its intended performance & evaluating the operational aspects for potential energy saving by exploring the energy efficient equipments / systems & proposals for the same.
- To ensure the optimization usage of resources for reduction of waste.
- To review & ensure the compliance of ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 system documentation & proper record.
- To review & ensure the compliance of cGMP documentation & proper record of the same.
- To review & ensure the compliance regulatory documents & proper record of the same.