Immacule Lifesciences is hiring Any Graduate.A Leading Pharma Group with Global Presence and approvals from EU-GMP, MHRA-UK, ANVISA Brazil, PICS Ukraine, WHO Geneva, INVIMA Colombia, USFDA* We have 3 facilities in North India and 1 R&D centre at Bengaluru , 1. Immacule Lifesciences- Manufacturing of Liquid and Lyophillized injections approved from MHRA, ANVISA, PICS Ukraine, USFDA 2. Acme Formulation Pvt Ltd- Comprises of 2 blocks (General & Hormone) , manufacturing Tablets, Capsules approved by WHO Geneva,INVIMA,Peru,EU GMP 3. Acme Generics LLP – Comprises of 2 blocks (General & Thyroxine) , manufacturing Tablets, Capsules approved by EU-GMP, TGA.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Immacule Lifesciences
- Location :Baddi
- Post Name:Assistant Manager-Sterile Packing
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience :09-14+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:01
- Salary:7,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.
Job Description/Skills Required
- To ensure and maintain the work discipline on shop floor. 2. Planning and execution of monthly Packing plan and other packing related activities. 3. Responsible for Visual inspection (Manual and Automatic) and Packing related tasks including shop floor planning, process control & troubleshooting for achieving the planned periodic packing schedules. 4. To ensure effective compliance of Quality management system as per cGMP and international regulatory requirement in production and ancillary areas. 5. Responsible for implementation of Serialization, packing systems, processes and procedures to facilitate smooth functioning of overall packing operations. 6. To ensure that the products are packed as per respective country specification. 7 To ensure scheduled validation of the equipments, calibration of devices and maintenance of equipments. 8 To review standard operating procedures, batch packing documents, master documents of production and compliance to documents. 9 Assuring the packing department in compliance with cGMP/regulatory requirement. 10 Responsible for yield improvement.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply