Bioclinica is Hiring for Drug Safety Operations Lead and has issued notification to accept Applications.Bioclinica’s global team of life science experts serve more than 500 pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and device organizations – including the top 20 biopharmaceutical companies and leading CROs – through locations in North America, Europe, and Asia. Our employees proudly support groundbreaking clinical research across the world, helping our clients see more clearly, and giving patients hope for life-changing new therapies. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Drug Safety Operations Lead as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bioclinica
- Location : Mysore
- Post Name: Drug Safety Operations Lead
- Qualification: Any Healthcare professional (B pharm / M pharm / Pharm D or any other equivalent qualification
- Experience: 5-6 years of experience in Pharmacovigilance
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Supervision and coordination of following activities:
- Lead and manage the project to comply with the SOW and SLAs.
- Supervise all project related activities.
- Single point of contact between the team and the client for smooth functioning of the project.
- Communicate between the management and the team.
- Record, maintain and track the metrics for both team members and project performance.
- Review and evaluate AE case information to determine required action based on and following internal policies and procedures.
- Process current incoming cases in order to meet timelines.
- Provide guidance for Data entry.
- Following up with sites regarding outstanding queries.
- Follow-up on reconciliation discrepancies.
- Follow departmental AE workflow procedures.
- Train and mentor new team members as per requirements of the project.
- Act as a management level liaison between Client and Bioclinica Project team
- Coordinate and manage administrative project issues
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Recruit select and train team members
- Act as guide, coach and counselor for the team
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply