DXC Technology is Hiring for Associate Professional Regulatory Publishing and has issued notification to accept Applications.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: DXC Technology
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Associate Professional Regulatory Publishing
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in life sciences specialty (pharmaceutical /biotech /diagnostic /medical device) preferred
- Experience: Zero or more years of regulatory publishing experience
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/05/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Provides publishing support for regulatory submissions within the life sciences industry. Includes document level and submission level publishing, archive activities, report publishing, general PDF navigation, conversion of paper documents to electronic format, and paper submissions.
- Supports electronic communication and submission processes including general correspondence, reports and amendments. Provides quality and timely deliverables to meet the client’s expectations.
- Supports end-to-end publishing services which may include lifecycle management. Works independently with minimal supervision on common publishing tasks.
- Develops understanding and maintains knowledge of appropriate standard operating procedures (SOPs), regulations, and policies. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Provides regularly scheduled status on project metrics including hours spent, publishing efforts, etc. to the necessary project stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Builds knowledge of company and client regulatory publishing process, updates to regulatory authority guidelines, and software updates to ensure currency and compliance.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.