Glenmark Pharma is hiring for Marketing Manager – Dermatology.Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, India that was founded in 1977.. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Marketing Manager – Dermatology as follows.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Glenmark Pharma
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Marketing Manager – Dermatology
- Qualification: B. Pharma/B.sc
- Experience: 10+ years of experience in total
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: Details not provide by recruiter
- Contact: NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
- Designing divisional business plan and divisional strategies for medium and long term Brand plans and Marketing programs inclusive of achievement of the divisional objectives of Primary sales and growth. Analyze Internal and external data, identifying market opportunity – To conduct PEST; SWOT and Competitive analysis / ORG /C-marc and primary and secondary numbers, division strengths. Provide general guidelines for the brands to the PMs.
- Achieving Top and bottom lines as per the organizational goals Achievement of the divisional objectives of Primary sales, growth and GC (improving profitability through change of packaging, price revisions etc.) and Net Div contribution of the division. Monitoring through brand performance formats & the MIS received from Finance, market Research & Distribution. Tactical Course Corrections if any.
- To set up processes to facilitate working for the PMT and to improve the quality of marketing strategies made. Robust work processes and metrics to measure / monitor the progress of marketing programs and plans, and arrange for a review and revision at regular intervals to ensure that planned objectives are met.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.