Syngene is Hiring for Associate Manager, Business Planning and Operations and has issued notification to accept Applications.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the SAssociate Manager, Business Planning and Operations as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Syngene
- Location :India-Bangalore
- Post Name: Associate Manager, Business Planning and Operations
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Any Specialization , MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Finance, Other Management,M.Pharma in Any Specialization
- Experience: 1-6 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: ₹ 5,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Coordinate department specific requirements to support Biologics annual comprehensive budget planning process including revenue budgets, capex budgets, manpower planning and various other operating budgets.
- Coordinate business continuity management (BCM) and enterprise risk management planning and implementation process for Biologics OU including BCM frameworks, recovery strategies, and asset management.
- Consolidate periodic capex requirements and tracking of approved capex deployment as per annual operating plan.
- Monitoring of major operating costs (including unbillable materials, manpower, maintenance and so on), optimize avoidable costs, create efficient WBSE structures to improvise OUs EBITDA
- Prepare management reports including monthly MERM reports, monthly board reports, weekly COO reports, annual reports covering timely submission of OUs performance.
- Assist in preparing business plans, capex proposals and budgets for management approval.
- Possess the knowledge and exposure to Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHSS) practices.
- Follow Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHSS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHSS)