Parexel International India Pvt. Ltd. is Hiring For Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate and has issued notification to accept Applications.PAREXEL International Corporation is a leading global biopharmaceutical services organization, providing a broad range of expertise-based contract research, consulting, medical communications, and technology solutions and services to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. .Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Parexel International India Pvt. Ltd.
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate
- Qualification: Bachelors/Masters in Pharmacy OR Bachelors/ Masters in any of Life Sciences
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/06/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Good understanding of regulatory framework, including regional trends, for various types of applications and procedures for small and large molecules across all regions as well as knowledge of global pharmaceutical legislation and guidance specifically linked to regulatory CMC aspects in the ICH countries . Experience with ROW countries would be a plus.
- Lead and / or contribute to the planning, preparation (including authoring where relevant) and delivery of simple, and with experience, increasingly more complex regulatory maintenance submissions from either a global and/or regional perspective.
- Liaise closely with cross-functional members with aligned product responsibilities.
- Develop, execute and maintain submission delivery plans, submission content plans, and proactively provide status updates to designated stakeholders.