Ami Lifesciences Released Job Openings On 03/09/2022.Ami Lifesciences was founded with the goal of changing the way in which quality medicines are delivered to people in need. We operate on the principle by extending our focus and services to maximize our impact on the global pharmaceutical industry. We have spent last two decades in building up our scientific and technological capabilities, research, and manufacturing competencies. Along the way we have earned a reputation for being innovative, inventive and resourceful. We have built long term business association pharmaceutical companies of the world.
Ami Lifesciences Recruiting B.Sc,M.Sc,B.Pharma,M.Pharma Candidates with Minimum 4-8 years experience for PD ADL REVIEWER EXECUTIVE/SR. EXECUTIVE Position.Complete Details for the PD ADL REVIEWER EXECUTIVE/SR. EXECUTIVE as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Vadodara
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: ₹ 4,00,000 – 8,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 03/09/2022
- Mode of application : Online
- How To Apply :At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Mylan Laboratories Job Opportunity – Check Details & Share Updated CV To Email
QA,QC,R&D,Production,Sales,Packing,RA,Engineering,Medical Coding,Purchase,StoresJobs At Hyderabad,Bangalore,Vizag,Ahmedabad,Mumbai etc
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for review of process development sample analysis.
- Responsible for co-ordination with QA and Production for analysis and release planning.
- Review of process development sample report and COA preparation.
- Responsible for review of Daily calibration & GLP related document as and when required.
- Responsible for training of process development employee as and when required.
- Responsible for updation in AR register, lab solution software, etc.
- Initiation of lab incident and OOS and follow-up for closing.
- Responsible to monitor and maintain housekeeping in Process development Laboratory.
- Responsible for review, investigation & closing of Laboratory incident.
- Responsible to maintain Raw Data Sheet (Protocol) as and when require.
- Responsible for review of other Process Development laboratory documents like Protocol and Report for analysis activities, GLP documents, Specification and Method of analysis etc. as and when required.
- Review of audit trial on different instrument for compliance.
- Responsible of review calibration document as and when required.
Click here for Official notification and Apply