Deloitte Released Job Openings On 03/09/2022.Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deloitte Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Deloitte Recruiting UG / PG in any field Graduates with 00-03+ Years Experience for Associate Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Associate Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Rs.7 LPA/-
- Opening date for online Application: 03/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Cognizant Work From Home Job Opportunity
Job Description/Skills Required
- Fulfil the day-to-day operations (data maintenance) and to make sure that the data captured is of a high quality
- Liaise with internal clients to determine information requirements and to ensure integrity of data
- Monitor system to optimize performance and highlight all issues and problems to manager
- Assist Manager/Senior team member in the periodic updates
- Daily co-ordination of internal engagement set up in SAP
- Processing of Vendor set up through a defined workflow
- Delivery of work with minimal errors, within agreed time frame
- Database maintenance and quality checks to ensure accurate data is reflecting in SAP
- Responding to Engagement support team, client facing team members/Directors and Partners for queries regarding engagement, billing, timesheet and other queries.
- First contact point for data control issues requiring liaison (via Data Quality Team email and Service Now system) with internal clients to resolve issues in a timely manner whilst maintaining the system’s integrity and adherence to the Firm’s policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate own work, share knowledge to ensure that the team resolves all issues and meets all deadlines