AstraZeneca Released Job Openings On 15-09-2021.AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do.Application form link provided at the end of post.
AstraZeneca Recruiting Any Graduates with 2 – 6 years of Experience for Performance Testing Position.Complete Details for the Performance Testing as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: If interested kindly share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the below details.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Collate requirements from Clients, help understand process, documents associated and suggest tests
Understand application architectures and design performance test plans
- Review Test Strategy to understand and interpret subsequent process and documentations for project
- Create Test Plan to include project components, align with project plans and walkthrough client for the same
- Create Test scripts using HP Loadrunner, Jmeter: Configure Load Injectors, Design and stabilize test scripts, Assess User requirements(protocols: Web/HTTP, Webservices, Citrix, TruClient)
- Involve in troubleshooting script design challenges and assist team in progressing / suggest workaround
- Perform Test Execution Design Test Scenario, configure monitoring, interpret and perform breakdown analysis for servers
- Interpret Results – Collate results from HP Analysis, interpret monitoring results and understand/document critical points of failure
- Collaborate with application and infrastructure teams to understand performance bottlenecks and suggest corrective actions
- Assist interpreting ADDR and AWR reports to assess DB performance and possibly suggest improvements.
- Create test summary reports by collating results and provide analysis and recommendations
- Proven data analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (Verbal and non Verbal) skills
- Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency