Zydus Lifesciences Limited Released Job Openings On 18/08/2022.Zydus Cadila is one of the India’s leading healthcare companies and a global healthcare provider with a strength all along the pharmaceutical value chain. The groups state-of-the-art manufacturing infrastructure is spread across the five states Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim. Out of which, six facilities are USFDA approved. Zydus Lifesciences is headquartered in Ahmedabad, India, After a journey of growth spanning 27 years as Cadila Healthcare Ltd. and the Zydus Group, we have evolved and transformed ourselves in response to the changing times.
Zydus Lifesciences Limited Recruiting BSc,B Pharmacy,MSc with 02-06 yrs of Experience for QC Finish Product, Raw Material & Stability & QC Microbiology Departments.
Important Details :
- Job Location: Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 18/08/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue: 20th August from 10 am to 4 pm, Zydus Lifesciences ltd, Sarkhej-Bavla Rd, Sarkhej. Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382213
- Contact : Interested candidates can also email their resume with Harshna.Mistry@zyduslife.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- Quality Control Microbiology
- Designation : Officer / Executive / Sr. Executive
- Education & Experience :
- MSc in Microbiology with 2-6 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Candidates should have knowledge in validation of methods, equipment, autoclave, LAF, area monitoring, water system, bio-assay, BET test, sterility test & microbiological activities.
- Quality Control – Finish Product, Raw Material & Stability
- Education & Experience : BSc / B Pharmacy / MSc with 2-6 years of hands on experience in HPLC, GC, dissolution apparatus and UV-visible spectrometer. Candidates should have knowledge in weight analysis, stability studies, for parenteral preparations and solid dosage forms.
- For all the above positions, candidates having exposure to regulatory requirement of documentation and CGMP/GLP is essential. Those with experience in SAP environment shall be preferred. Interested candidates can walk in for an interview alongwith their updated CVs and relevant documents.