Parexel Released Job Openings On 26/08/2022.PAREXEL International Corporation is a leading global biopharmaceutical services organization, providing a broad range of expertise-based contract research, consulting, medical communications, and technology solutions and services to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
Parexel Recruiting MBA with Finance fresher 2020 or 2021 only for Project Finance Support Specialist Position.Complete Details for the Project Finance Support Specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: ₹ 50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:26/08/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested can email me – Subramanyam.Turga@Parexel.com
Related Job : Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Hiring B.Pharm,M.Pharm,B.Sc,B.Com FRESHERS
For more Latest pharma jobs https://pharmapage.in/
Job Description/Skills Required
Job Description :
Working under the direction of the Supervisor / Manager, GFC Project Support, the Project Finance Support Specialist creates and updates external client projects within the financial systems utilizing study information obtained from various sources in ensuring no adverse impact on all upstream & downstream processes. Additional responsibilities include reporting, maintenance of trackers & metrics, ensuring quality of work. The person will also be required to work on any ad-hoc work or initiatives assigned by the Supervisor / Manager from time to time. A qualified person would ideally have 1-2 years of work experience in the areas of Finance & Accounting and understands the ERP work flow with self motivation & ability to work under pressure
Accountability Supporting Activities
• Coordinate with Business Development, Client Finance, Finance COE and Project Leaders to ensure new awards are properly setup in all relevant financial systems accurately & timely.
• Ensure desired results of downstream for a successful project set up are achieved timely & accurately
• Populate project setup interface tools for review by FBPs, based on provided pricing tools and contract documentation & any other additional information provided
• In coordination with Business Operations staff and FBPs, update project data for project team changes, changes in scope (CIS) and contracts signature.
• Review signed contract to ensure accurate billing & revenue recognition milestones are included in project setup.
• Maintain/update project budgets within relevant tools from post-award onwards including any subsequent changes in scope based on review of contract documentation.
• Make changes to funding to facilitate Billing and / or revenue recognition
• Facilitate project close outs.
• Performs any other activity assigned in relation to Projects set up & maintenance
Quality & Timeliness
• Complete all the assigned tasks within the established TAT and maintain checklists / trackers as directed by the management to facilitate metrics
• Provide regular updates to Manager / Supervisor on the process and identifies pain areas in the process and discuss
• Respond to all queries from business within the defined timelines
• Able to multi-task without compromising quality & adhere to close calendar
Click here for Official notification and Apply