Cactus Communications is Hiring for Medical Editor and has issued notification to accept Applications.Cactus Communications (cactusglobal.com) is a global scientific communications company that collaborates with researchers across academic disciplines, universities, publishers, societies, and life science organizations to accelerate research impact. .Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Cactus Communications
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Medical Editor
- Qualification: MBBS in Medicine,B.Sc in General, Other Specialization, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Botany, Nursing, Zoology,BDS in Dentistry,B.Pharma in Pharmacy PG:M.Pharma in Pharmacy,Medical-MS/MD in Oncology, Public Health (Epidemiology), Orthopaedic, Radiotherapy, Pathology, Bio-Chemistry, Immunology, Microbiology, Nephrology, Urology, Pharmacology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Botany, Nursing, Zoology, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology Doctorate:Ph.D in Botany, Medicine, Immunology, Pharmacy, ENT, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, Biotechnology,M.Phil. in Immunology, Pharmacy, ENT, Microbiology, Pathology, Botany, Biomedical, Biotechnology, Medicine
- Experience: 00 – 03 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/05/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact : email@example.com.
Job Description/Skills Required:
1. This test includes 15 questions.
2. It is designed to assess your knowledge of English grammar, comprehension, and common conventions in scientific writing.
3. The entire test should take about 30 minutes to complete.
4. You will not be able to make changes to your answers once you click on “Submit.”
5. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
6. You will not be able to retake the test. You can, however, reapply and reattempt the test after 2 months.
7. We do not share the answers to the test in order to maintain the integrity of our recruitment process.
* If you face any difficulties while attempting the test, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add this email id to your address book to ensure you receive future emails.
You will hear from us within 3 working days after you take the test. If you meet the benchmark on the test, you will be invited for another round of tests and interviews.
Tip: Take this short MCQ test to see if you qualify for the next round : http://bit.ly/Meded
- Are you inclined towards science but also have a flair for the English language?
- Have you been known to correct grammar for your family and friends?
- Do you enjoy reading at every opportunity you get?
Then a career as a scientific editor may just be the right opportunity for you! CACTUS Medical is looking for candidates with advanced medical or life-science degrees and a flair for English to join our team of world-class medical editors and work in a dynamic, fast-paced global environment.
- Edit different document types for global pharmaceutical clients, including but not limited to checks on language and grammar, technical terminology, and accuracy of data
- Format documents based on journal/congress guidelines
- Ensure that the document adheres to specified style guides
- Consistently deliver a high-quality edit, exceeding client expectations every time
- Contribute to team initiatives like knowledge sharing exercises and documentation of resources
Simply open this link in your browser and complete the multiple-choice quiz: http://bit.ly/Meded
If you pass, we will contact you within three working days with details about the next step.
For any questions and concerns, email us at email@example.com.
Required Candidate profile
Interested candidates must have:
- MBBS/MD/PhD/MSc (Research or Life Sciences) with good understanding of clinical research and medical communications
- High level of attention to detail and superior English-language skills
- Basic knowledge of biostatistics
- Literature reviewing and evaluation capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines in a high-pressure environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel