Wipro Released Job Openings On 11/05/2022.Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Its diverse businesses include FMCG, lighting, information technology, and consulting. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Wipro Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Wipro Recruiting M.Pharm / B.Pharma / BAMS / BHMS / PhD./ Pharm D / BDS Candidates with 01+Years Experience for Senior Drug Safety Specialist Position.Complete Details for the Senior Drug Safety Specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 11/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Reviewing the published reports/biomedical literature to ascertain if they contain individual case reports and Non-individual case reports.
- Applying regulatory and internal guidance to determine if the article meets the definition of a valid case report and Non- individual case reports.
- Write accurate and concise summaries that capture the key elements from these published reports
- Ensure consistent coding of medical history, drugs and adverse event terms
- Evaluation of Serious Adverse Event to ensure accurate processing from source documents with emphasis on quality and timeliness
- Creating summary content in a range of formats (narrative summaries, structured database inputs, electronic formats for regulatory filing) to support the drug safety reporting and information requirements of pharma industry client