VVF (INDIA) Limited is Hiring for Executive – Microbiologist – IPQA and has issued notification to accept Applications.VVF Limited is a manufacturing and marketing company of personal care products and oleochemicals, with a worldwide presence. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, the company has 15 operating centers spread over Asia, the Middle East, the Far East, Europe and North America Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Executive – Microbiologist – IPQA as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: VVF (INDIA) Limited
- Location :Daman & Diu
- Post Name: Executive – Microbiologist – IPQA
- Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc/B.Pharm/M.Pharm
- Experience: 05-07+
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed.
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- 1. To Prepare and review SMF, VMP, QMS, EMS 2. To Review all QMS SOPs 3. To review all Change control and Record 4. To review All deviation and Record 5. To investigate customer complaint and arrange CAPA 6. To maintain CAPA track record 7. To Review APR on monthly basis and update
- 8. To Arrange the Trend data and report 9. To control Master record 10. To issue Controlled copy of all master records 11. To retrieve all Obsolete copies of master and control record
- 12. To issue BPR, BMR, C&S record 13. To retrieve final signed execute copy of each BPR, BMR, C&S record 14. To track wise record
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.