Indian Immunologicals is Hiring for Senior Manager and has issued notification to accept Applications.Indian Immunologicals Limited or IIL is a biopharmaceutical company based in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. IIL is one of the largest vaccine manufacturers in the world. It was established in 1982 by the National Dairy Development Board. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Indian Immunologicals
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Gachibowli
- Post Name: Senior Manager
- Qualification: B.V.Sc. & A.H. /M.V.Sc
- Experience: 05-10+
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed.
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- 1.a.Conduct of Clinical Trials:We identify potential investigators and obtain their consent and financial quotation for the conduct of Clinical trials. The project budget will be finalized after negotiations with Investigator and arriving at the best possible quotation for the clinical trial. Successful execution of Clinical trials at various designated trial centers plays a major role in obtaining marketing permission from Regulatory Authorities for various new Veterinary Products. b.Safety and Immunogenicity studies:Seromonitoring studies are conducted for new and existing vaccines to evaluate their safety and immunogenicity. Most of the trials are conducted free of cost at various farms through negotiations and without any financial burden to IIL.
- 2a.Disease incidence/outbreak investigation :We provide technical services in disease outbreak investigation and help in identifying most important possible causes for the particular disease incidence/outbreak. The investigation report also suggests appropriate remedial measures for the prevention and control of the disease. This plays an important role in addressing the immediate concern of our customers during their crisis periods like disease outbreaks/animal mortalities etc. and regaining faith in our products.
- 2.b.Attending of Product Complaints:Any safety, quality or other related issues pertaining to our products is promptly attended to and a detailed investigation is conducted into the complaint and properly resolved. Prompt redressal of such complaints will reassure our customers about the superior quality of IIL products.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.