Unichem Laboratories Ltd is Hiring For Production Officer/Sr. officer/Executive and has issued notification to accept Applications.Promoted by the late Mr. Amrut Mody, a pioneer of the Indian pharmaceuticals business, Unichem Laboratories has grown to become one of India’s most respected pharmaceutical companies. It is committed to deliver better health through superior products. .Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Production Officer/Sr. officer/Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Unichem Laboratories Ltd
- Location : Ghaziabad
- Post Name: Production Officer/Sr. officer/Executive
- Experience: 2 – 7 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact Number:NA
Job Description/Skills Required:
- To ensure that all the SOPs, cGMP practices & safety guidelines in the company.
- Assist the plant executive for production planning to meet the production targets.
- Proper guideline to technicians to run the batches as per TBPR/BPR.
- Attending the necessary trainings provided by the company & trains other as well.
- Taking & giving charge from / to shift person by physical verification of the status as per logbook / BPR.
- Keeping and maintaining the documents related to plant in presentable from (For external and internal audits)
- Preparing & updating SOPs, BPR’s, etc. as applicable.
- To co-ordinate with other department for smooth working.
- Identify and report the areas, where changes can be done to reduce the manufacturing cost, without deviating the system.
- Maintaining all equipment, machinery & building premises in good condition.
- Focus to accomplish company’s values, vision & mission.
- Any addition responsibility as & when given by Departmental Head.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.