Torrent Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 22/11/2021.The flagship company of the Torrent Group, Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited is a major player in the Indian pharmaceuticals sector with the vision of becoming a global entity.
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Recruiting M.pharma Candidates with 1-6 years relevant experience for Marketing Manager Position.Complete Details for the Marketing Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location:Kolkata, New Delhi
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 22/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply : At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Attends assigned medical and scientific meetings:
- Ensures and maintains awareness of current issues and new data pertaining the products;
- Develops and maintains relationships with key health care providers ;
- Develops appropriate use of products and greater utilization of its services
- Supports and assists representatives and managers in answering questions from health care providers
- Combines account management skills, business acumen, and scientific expertise to enhance value and develop collaborative relationships
- Establishes the medical account strategy/plan through the identification and cultivation of key relationships and brings forth appropriate collaboration opportunities
- Collaborates with Marketing and Sales management to inform the development of scientific strategies to optimize products and development activities in the medical community
- Collaborates with trial/study investigation sites; ensuring effective coordination and facilitation of studies to ensure timely review, initiation, and completion, as well as publication of study results.
- Develops and presents product and scientific updates as requested
- Completes administrative duties in an accurate manner and on a timely basis, in line with current Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and working practices
- Provides monthly reports on scientific support activities in region as directed