Titan Laboratories is Hiring for Sales Assistant Manager- Regulated Market and has issued notification to accept Applications.Titan Laboratories Pvt.Ltd. is the one of select few Company in india with dedicated state of art WHO GMP facility for producing high quality Sustained and Modified Release Pellets, DC Granules& Taste Masked Granules.. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Sales Assistant Manager- Regulated Market as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Titan Laboratories
- Location :Mumbai (All Areas)
- Post Name: Sales Assistant Manager- Regulated Market
- Qualification: Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate
- Experience: 06-09+
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- To manage existing & new business (Finished formulation) in Europe Identifying strategic partner for out-licensing of dossiers and manufacturing of the product.
- Studying market trends and analyzing various market reports.
- Participate in the new product development ,Provide on-going customer and market insights to RnD/P.M during the development process.
- Build customer pipeline by prospecting and on-boarding new customers.
- Discussing commercial terms with the partner.
- To closely work with legal team for signing agreements with partner.
- Coordinating with internal depts. to streamline / smoothen the operations for registration.
- Preparing and reviewing the order document. Exploring new market opportunities by participation in International Trade Fairs.
- Handling CMO and Developments projects for Regulated Market
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply