Randstad is Hiring for Business Development – API and has issued notification to accept Applications.Randstad India is a division of Dutch-based Randstad Holding NV, a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Business Development – API as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Randstad
- Location :Mumbai (All Areas)
- Post Name: Business Development – API
- Qualification: Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate
- Experience: 03-07+
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: 4,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.