Teva Pharmaceuticals is Hiring for Pharmacovigilance Associate II and has issued notification to accept Applications.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Pharmacovigilance Associate II
- Qualification: M.Pharm/MDS/B.Pharm/BDS
- Experience: 5 to 7 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Participate in activities of literature review and pre-signal detections
- Perform signal management activities related to Teva products
- Provide medical assessment for ICSRs associated with Teva marketed products
- Contribute safety related input to documents related to Teva products
- Participate in processing of post marketing cases
- Take part in databases search strategy discussions and be responsible for the data retrieval for safety assessment and evaluation
- Take part in providing medical safety information and assessment associated with marketed products to external and internal Teva stakeholders, mainly but not limited to:
- Clinical implications and health hazard associated with quality issues concerning generic products
- Health authority queries related to generic products
- Take part in preparing & providing training to newcomers or other MSU members in different topics as required
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.