Pfizer is Hiring For Junior Executive and has issued notification to accept Applications.Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Junior Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Pfizer
- Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
- Post Name: Junior Executive
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree,High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: 6+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Manage own time, professional development and be accountable for own results.
- Monitor and respond to basic functioning needs of area equipment, i.e. line speed, feeding product, line clearances, loading or unloading materials.
- Establish efficient processes, monitoring results, and improve identified process opportunities using Right First Time and Lean principles.
- Enter data into PLS to ensure accurate, complete, and timely training documentation. Perform detailed inspection of commodities.
- Work with unit leadership to develop action plans to close training gaps.
- Develop solutions to routine problems following established Pfizer policies and procedures.
- Prioritize own workflow and allocate work to others and assist in establishing their priorities.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.