Amneal Pharmaceuticals is conducting Walk in drive on 15th & 16th May 2021 For Injectable Manufacturing.Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an American publicly traded generics and specialty pharmaceutical company. The company is headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey. . Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Amneal Pharmaceuticals
- Location: Ahmedabad( Changodar, Bavla, Moraiya )
- Post Name: Injectable Manufacturing
- Qualification: M. Pharm/ B.Pharm/ M.Sc
- Experience: 2 to 7 years
- No of Vacancies: 25
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
Time and Venue : 15th & 16th May21 (Saturday & Sunday)
Timing: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Contact : email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
Designation: Sr. Executive/ Executive/ Sr. Officer/ Officer
Qualification: M. Pharm/ B.Pharm/ M.Sc
Total Experience: 02 to 07 years
Area: Aseptic, Controlled area (Sealing, Filling, capping, Production QMS) & packing
Line: Ophthalmic, Vial, PFS & LYO
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of the quality of the company’s service by means of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area and controlled area related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on vial filling, sealing, Autoclave, Lyophilizer, PFS filling, cartridge filling machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of Eye drop filling machine and related batch mfg. process.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
- Must be from Parenteral background
Preferred Exposure for Ophthalmic line:
Three piece-sterile eye drop filling machine operation (groninger), Nanomill Operation, Manufacturing and Filtration vessel operation, CIP and SIP processing
Required Candidate profile
The candidate with good communication and inter personal skills, computer knowledge and exposure to cGMP/ GLP Knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirement is essential.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 07 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organisation. Candidates with relevant experience and meeting the above requirements may pl. mail their CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line CV for Sterile Manufacturing. Also mention following details in email:-
– Your Name
– Name of current organization
– Total experience
– Current CTC
– Expected CTC
– Notice period
Our HR team will contact you and provide time-slot for telephonic interview, in case your CV is suitable to our requirement.