Deccan Nutraceuticals Pvt Ltd (DNPL) is Hiring For Regulatory Affairs Manager and has issued notification to accept Applications.Deccan Nutraceuticals Pvt Ltd (DNPL) is a fully owned subsidiary of Alkaloids Corporation (Kolkata). Alkaloids Corporation was established in 1967 and has 4 manufacturing subsidiaries -1 in Pune (DNPL), 2 in Hyderabad, and 1 in Vizag. For more information, kindly visit http://www.alkaloidscorp.com.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Regulatory Affairs Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Deccan Nutraceuticals Pvt Ltd (DNPL)
- Location: Pune
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Qualification: B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm
- Experience: 10 – 15 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: ₹ 10,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
1. Minimum 10 years in RA and QA in a regulated API manufacturing company.
2. Must have faced USFDA / EDQM inspection directly.
3. Must be sincere and must have an eye for perfection.
4. Must be experienced in dossier preparations for US and EU.
5. Must have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
6. Must be experienced in QMS activities like Change Control, CAPA, Quality Risk Management, review all kinds of QA documents.
7. Must be a Team player and have good administrative skills.
8. Should be versatile and should be able to adapt to different roles and responsibilities.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.