Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Released Job Openings On 28-09-2021.Tata Consultancy Services is the largest IT company in India. It is the sole subsidiary of the Tata Group. It is headquartered in Mumbai, India. TCS operates in 149 locations, including 46 countries..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruiting B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc Year of Passing 2020 and 2021 with 00-01+ Years of Experience for Multiple Position.Candidates from any stream can apply, you will be shortlisted for any suitable role according to your profile.
Important Details :
- Location : Pan India
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 27/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Toll-Free Helpline No: 18002093111
Job Description/Skills Required
- We are building greater futures and are inviting you to make #TheBigMove towards growth and transformation.TCS Off Campus Hiring is an opportunity for you to chart a career path and realize your potential working with trending technologies and collaborating with thought leaders across various domains and industries. Experience a unique career journey full of challenging roles and glorious milestones and forge an innovative path for your present and the future.
We are hiring B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2020 and 2021.
For more details on eligibility criteria, kindly refer the “Test Eligibility” section below.
Application process for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YoP 2020 and 2021:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
For any assistance, please reach out to our TAG Helpdesk Team.
Email ID: email@example.com | Toll-Free Helpline No: 18002093111