Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Released Job Openings On 23/07/2022.Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company, headquartered in Bengaluru, India.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruiting Engineers (Aerospace), Engineers (Civil), Engineers (CS/IT), Engineers (Electrical), Engineers (Electronics), Engineers (Mechanical), Engineers (Others), Engineers (Telecommunication), Diploma (Aeronautical Engineering), Diploma (Civil), Diploma (Computer Science), Diploma (Electrical), Diploma (Electronics and Telecommunication), Diploma (Hotel Management), Diploma (Mechanical), Diploma (Others), Doctors (B.PHARM), Doctors (B.Sc.(Nursing)), Doctors (DMLT) with 00 years of Experience for Apprentices Position.Complete Details for the Apprentices as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:178
- Details of Salary: Stipend Rs 9000
- Opening date for online Application: 23/07/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Last Date To Apply: 10-08-2022
Related Job : GOVT Job: 1411 FRESHER Openings At Staff Selection Commission(SSC)
Job Description/Skills Required
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued notification to invites application from Citizens of India for undergoing Apprenticeship Training in Nasik Division for a period of one year as an Apprentice Trainee. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 10-08-2022 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
- How to Apply : Eligible candidates should fill application only through online mode latest by 10-08-2022. Personal and education details should fill in online application at appropriate place. Print of duly filled online application should retain for future use.
- Dates to Consider:Last date for accepting applications : 10-08-2022 ,Tentative Schedule for Document verification : Aug 16-31, 2022,Tentative date for display of shortlists: 2nd Week of September
- Application Form
Click here for Official notification and Apply