Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Released Job Openings On 10-03-2022.Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 221,000 employees.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruiting B.Sc, BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and MBA Candidates with 00-01+ Years Experience for Non – Tech Support – Non Voice Position.Complete Details for the Non – Tech Support – Non Voice as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies: 06
- Details of Salary:₹ 2,00,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 10/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 10th March – 11th March , 1.00 PM – 5.00 PM 1) Passport Seva Kendra -Lalbagh Road, Near to Urvashi Theater. 2) Passport Seva Kendra – Saiarcade, Opp to Intel Office, Outer Ring Road, Devarabisanahalli Contact – Manoj ( 9742155222 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- We are looking for young and smart non-technical graduates and Post graduates for a mega e-governance project. Currently we have 06 open positions for the role of Citizen Service Executive. Interested candidates can attend the interview between 09-Mar-22 to 11-Mar-22. Please note that this job is not related to Finance/HR domain. This is not a technical requirement hence candidates from technical background need not to apply (ex: BE, B.Tech, M.Tech & MCA candidates need not to apply). Please check the below requirement & eligibility criteria: 1. Required Qualification – BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and MBA (with minimum 50% and above only) 2. Decent communication and interpersonal skills 3. Good personality and customer handling skills 4. Proficient in English and Kannada 5. Computer savvy and good keyboard skills with accuracy 6. Full time courses only can be considered. 7. Freshers preferred (2019, 2020 & 2021 Pass-outs) 8. Operational role 9. Not more than 2 years gap during education or employment in total Candidates who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply. Mandatory Documents to be carried for the walk-in: 1. Resume 2.One Photograph (Passport Size) 3.Copy of Address proof, PAN (PAN is mandatory) 4.Class 10 Mark-Sheet 5.Class 12 Mark-Sheet 6.Bachelor Degree Mark-Sheets, Provisional or Degree Certificate 7.PG Mark-Sheets, Provisional or PG Certificate Walk-in Schedule: 09-Mar-22 to 11-Mar-22 (Timings: 01:00 PM to 5:00 PM). We have requirements in both the given locations hence candidates may walk-in to any of the location whichever is nearer to them.