Genpact Released Job Openings On 10-03-2022.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate Candidates with 00-05+ Years Experience for Language specialist Position.Complete Details for the Language specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Dadra & Nagar Haveli/Silvassa, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Aizawl, Daman & Diu, Jaisalmer
- No of Vacancies: 100
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/03/2022
- Mode of application :Walkin
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 11th March, 11.00 AM – 1.00 PM https://genpact.zoom.us/my/interview1121 Contact – Zoom Id 2080837791 ()
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Provide resolution to maintain standards of quality • Recognize trends and patterns and raise issues timely • Provide insights to help improve the support to the users • Maintain a thorough understanding of process and policies • Provide excellent customer service to our customers Qualifications we seek in you Minimum qualifications Any Graduate (PG an added advantage) • Freshers are eligible • Should be able to read & Speak the respective language Preferred Qualifications • Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills • Problem solving skills with customer centric approach • Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift work).