Syngene is hiring For Associate Scientist/Senior Research Associate- Assay Biology.Syngene is an integrated research, development and manufacturing organisation providing scientific services – from early discovery to commercial supply. We offer services in a wide range of industrial sectors, including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and speciality chemical companies. Our culture of scientific innovation is driven by the expertise of our highly qualified team of 5,000 employees and supported by state-of-the-art infrastructure and market- leading technology.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Syngene
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Associate Scientist/Senior Research Associate- Assay Biology
- Qualification: M.Sc/M.Tech/M.Pharm in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biomedical sciences
- Experience: 4 to 12 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mode of application : Virtual
- Selection Process: interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
We have an Requirement for Associate Scientist/Senior Research Associate- Assay Biology Department At Syngene International Ltd , In case if you are interested please share us the updated profile to email@example.com
◆ Qualification & Experience: M.Sc/M.Tech/M.Pharm in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biomedical sciences with 4 to 12 years of relevant experience.
1. Req ID 28928- Associate Scientist/Senior Research Associate- Immunology.
Click 👉 https://bit.ly/3pvS4I6 for detailed Job Description
2. Req ID 29685- Associate Scientist/Senior Research Associate- Assay Biology.
Click 👉 https://bit.ly/2SierEQ for detailed Job Description
◆ Job Location: Bengaluru
◆ Department: Discovery Biology
◆ Date/Time: 16th June’21, Wednesday, 4:30 PM onwards (MS Teams link will be shared with the shortlisted candidates, one day prior)
◆ Applications to be submitted by 14th June’21
Please apply using the above links or write to 👉
firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.