Zydus Biologics is hiring in QA / QC / Warehouse.Zydus Biologics, a super-specialty centric business entity of Cadila healthcare Ltd., is engaged in manufacturing and commercialization of both, small molecule, biological drugs and vaccines intended for prevention and treatment of various diseases in the field of oncology, hepatology, nephrology, rheumatology.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Zydus Biologics
- Location :Ahmedabad
- Post Name: QA / QC / Warehouse
- Qualification: M.Sc.(Biotechnology)/M.Sc. Biochemistry/M.Sc. Microbiology / M.Pharm / B.Pharm
- Experience: 2 to 5 years
- No of Vacancies: Details not provided by recruiter
- Details of Salary: Details not provided by recruiter
- Contact: Ruchi.email@example.com
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
Qualification: M.Sc.(Biotechnology)/M.Sc. Biochemistry/M.Sc. Microbiology / M.Pharm / B.Pharm Experience: 2 to 5 Yrs
QA Oversight manufacturing (IPQA): Code 1
- Should be responsible for QA Oversight (IPQA) related activities for Drug substance manufacturing along with handling of process validations, cleaning validations OOS, change control, deviation, investigation, CAPA and QMS activities.
Qualification/Validation: Code 2
- Should be responsible for Equipment Qualifications (Fermenter, Bioreactor, Media/buffer preparation Vessels, Autoclave etc.), Utility Qualifications, HVAC, Water System, Protocol preparation and its compilations. Should be responsible for Media fill activities, protocol & BMR preparation/review.
Warehouse: Code 3
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience: 2 to 8 years
- Responsible for warehouse management, dispensing of the raw materials, packing material etc., to qualify cold chambers / cabinets and its temperature mapping.
Qualification: M.Sc.(Biotechnology)/M.Sc. Chemistry/B.Pharm
Experience: 2 to 5 Yrs
QC Chemical: Code 4
Should be responsible for Viral vaccine testing, DNA concentration by OD (Optical Density) in multimode reader, DNA form for Supercoiled plasmid content, Residual host cell DNA/ RNA/ Protein (RT PCR / ELISA method) , Knowledge of HPLC, UV Spectrophotometer, Osmometer, Karl-Fischer apparatus
QC RM/PM: Code 5
- Should be responsible for physico-chemical testing for Raw Material and Packing Material by using general pharmacopoeial test methods and using equipment like Autotitrator, KF Titrator, U.V. Spectrophotmeter, FTIR, HPLC
For all the positions, candidate having exposure to regulatory requirement of documentation and cGMPGLP is essential.
Interested candidates may send their updated CVs along with current and expected CTC to Ruchi.firstname.lastname@example.org