Sun Pharmaceutical Released Job Openings On 28/12/2021. Sun Pharma beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Sun Pharmaceutical Recruiting M.Sc in statistics candidates with 6 to 10 Years experience for Clinical Informatics position.Complete Details for the Clinical Informatics as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:28/12/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply:At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For more pharma jobs https://pharmapage.in/
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review Study documents and provide inputs from programming perspective that includes but not limited to Study Protocol, eCRF (electronic Case Report Form), Data Management Plan, Data Transfer specifications, Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and any other documents necessary to perform programming.
- Ensure that the raw datasets are properly converted to CDISC SDTM formats by either creation or review of the programming performed by a CRO.
- Prepare or review data definition documents such as define xml, SDTM annotated CRF and SDRG in order to compile a submission ready data package for regulatory submission.
- Perform programming of CDISC ADaM (Analysis Data Model) and Tables, Figures and Listings defined by the SAP along with any other type of report programming necessary for the study team to meet objectives.
- Assist Sr. Manager Programming in creation and maintenance of department procedures: Participate in departmental initiatives related to process building and improvement.
- Work within SPARC, as necessary, to implement global programming and statistical analysis procedures, processes and standards.
- Coordinate with Cross-functional teams for setting programming deliveries expectations.