Indegene is an integrated scientific partner to global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies delivering a spectrum of marketing, medical, training, and research &amp;amp; analytics services. With operations across the US, Europe and the Emerging Markets, track record of working with most of the Top 20 global pharmaceutical companies. We leverage the depth of our scientific expertise, scale of our operations, our hybrid delivery model, global footprint and intellectual property to deliver value across multiple dimensions. We are 500 plus professionals spread across various locations.
Eligibility and other details :
- Post Name:Junior associate-Scientific Writing
- Qualification: M Pharm/BDS/MDS/PhD with 00-02 Years of Experience
- Location: Bengaluru
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- No Vacancies: 20
- Selection Process : Based on Resume Received,will shortlist.
1. Education-M Pharm/BDS/MDS/PhD 2. Minimum 0 to 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical companies 3. Understanding of any specialty area of medicine (preferred) or an overall understanding of the medical field 4. Strong flair and passion for writing 5. Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills 6. Passion for networking 7. Being up to date with the latest technical/scientific developments and relating them to various projects 8. Client-oriented attitude with focus on creating strong long-term relationships with clients and encouraging others to work toward this goal 9. Ability to assure timely completion of assignments 10. Skilled in problem identification and problem solving