Innovare Labs Private Limited is conducting Walk in drive on 13th May 2021 in Research & Development.We at Innovare Labs are a team with one vision and ambition: to use our core expertise in diverse fields to build a world-class pharmaceutical company that will serve the global pharmaceutical industry for the foreseeable future.. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Innovare Labs Private Limited
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Process R&D – API
- Department: Research & Development
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry, Organic Chemistry
- Experience: 01 – 5 years
- No of Vacancies: 20
- Details of Salary: Details not provided by recruiter
- Time And Venue : 13th May , 6.00 PM – 8.00 PM Interested candidate are requested to send their resume at Sudeshna.firstname.lastname@example.org.Upon resume shortlisting online interviews will be conducted. Contact – Sudeshna De
- Email : Sudeshna.email@example.com
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
- Sound chemistry knowledge and good process development skills.
- Basic knowledge in spectral interpretation.
- Basic knowledge of safety protocols.
- Should have good communication skills and should be ready to work in shifts, if required.
- Able to handle different types of organic reactions including high temperature, cryogenic (low temperature), and high-pressure reactions (for Research Associate position).
- An attitude to work for long association with Innovare.
- Reviewing the complete literature.
- Designing the experiments as per the GMP Protocol.
- Conducting the experiments in the lab.
- Guiding the team members and interacting with them to get the results.
- Continuous Process Development work ensuring the Safety and Cost of the RMs.
- Capturing all the observations in a Laboratory notebook.
- Co-ordination with AR&D in getting the analytical results on time.