Sanofi Released Job Openings On 08/09/2022.Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paris, France, as of 2013 the world’s fifth-largest by prescription sales. Originally, the company was established in 1973 and merged with Synthélabo in 1999 to form Sanofi-Synthélabo.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate Project Specialist – Tiering as follows.
Sanofi Recruiting Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in applied sciences Fresher passed out in financial year 2021 Graduates for Production Associate – F&F position.
Important Details :
- Location :Toopran Mandal
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- To manufacture a product that is compliant to SISPQ.
- To follow GMP and GDP at all levels of manufacturing and relevant activities.
- To work along with Projects and Engineering department during commissioning, qualification
and maintenance activities.
- To support Validation team to execute the validation and qualification activities as per the
- Pre-approved protocols.
- To maintain the work place and process equipment clean and hygienic all the time.
- To escalate the potential quality events to superiors.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for executing Insulin compounding activities.
- Operate the equipment pertaining to compounding activities.
- To support or suggest for continuous improvements pertaining to processes.
- Responsible for project support and validation support such as effective installation,
commissioning, qualification/ validation of equipment in compounding area.
- Responsible for executing various operations of compounding area for Insulin Project.
- Support in preparation of Compounding related SOPs, PPTs, training matrix and consumables list.
- Ensuring timely cleanliness of area and equipment of Compounding area.
- In-line with APU concept, follow the instructions from superiors and facilitate in meeting
- Do critical trouble shooting in consultation with head of production, i.e. when sterility assurance
could be compromised due to breakdown or severe malfunctions.
- Acquire relevant equipment and process training with respect to Compounding of
- Insulin and relevant operations.
- Responsible to support for various regulatory inspections/audits and adhere to GMP compliance.
- Acquire knowledge and training on internal and external audits.
- Responsible for co-ordinating with QA, QC, Validations, Engineering, HSE and Projects to
support in respective relevant activities.
- Support activities conducted by cross functional departments such as HSE, Lean management
and facilitate exchange of information.