Dr. Reddys Laboratories Hiring High School Diploma or GED/Some college preferred for Manufacturing Technician, Pharmaceutical Operations and has issued notification to accept Applications.Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Multiple Position as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Dr. Reddys Laboratories
- Location :USA
- Post Name: Manufacturing Technician, Pharmaceutical Operations
- Qualification: High School Diploma or GED/Some college preferred
- Experience:2 to 5 Years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 30/01/2021
- Skills Required: SALES,Pharma Sales, Medical Representative
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Skills Required: heavy work, forklift
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Comply with all cGMP, SOP, Site Policies and federal and state regulations
- Monitor/operate/load and unload operations equipment with or without direction
- Clean operations equipment with or without direction
- Read, comprehend, perform and sign off on operations’ documentation such as batch records, equipment logs, etc.
- Demonstrate ability to read, understand and interpret production schedule
- Offer continuous improvement suggestions for efficiencies
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and strong initiative
- Must have a good work ethic including adherence to the attendance policy
- Must be committed and dedicated to teamwork
- Mechanical skills preferred
- Must be willing to cross train as needed
- Heavy Work – Handling and/or moving of 200 lb containers with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing 50 pounds or more on a continuous basis. Requires frequent and repetitive bending, stretching, and stooping, scooping and circular arm and hand motions. Requires prolonged standing and climbing of stairs for up to 12 hours. Requires pushing and pulling of containers with mechanical/manual pallet jack on a continuous basis
- Must be able to read and comprehend explicit instructions
- Must be flexible and able to work overtime, weekends, and various shifts
- A Forklift certification is preferred
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.