Dr. Reddys Laboratories Hiring Bachelor for Associate QC/Sr. Chemist and has issued notification to accept Applications.Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Multiple Position as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Dr. Reddys Laboratories
- Location :USA
- Post Name: Associate QC/Sr. Chemist
- Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience: 0 to 5 Years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 30/01/2021
- Skills Required: SALES,Pharma Sales, Medical Representative
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
Conducts, with minimal supervision, basic and complex analyses of raw material, release and/or stability samples following approved methods, standard operating procedures and other instructional documentation.
· Prepares accurate and complete records of the work performed.
· Basic understanding of the requirements of the USP and GMP requirements as applied to the wet chemistry testing of active pharmaceutical ingredients and raw materials.
· Sets up and operates more complex laboratory equipment such as dissolution apparatus, HPLC and GC inclusive of any computerized software required for the operation of the equipment or analysis of results. Makes recommendations with respect to the cause and resolution of equipment issues or malfunctions.
· Demonstrates an understanding of the factors impacting analytical test results and makes recommendations with respect to root cause, corrective action and actions to prevent recurrence (i.e. CAPA) inclusive of changes to methods and procedures.
· With the approval of area management mentors Technicians and other Chemists and identifies opportunities to improve knowledge or technique.
· Reviews the work of Technicians and may review the work of other Chemists for accuracy and completeness.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply