Piramal Enterprises Ltd is conducting Walk in drive On 12th,13th March 2021 in QA,QC.The Piramal Group is a diversified global business conglomerate, which has presence across various sectors such as healthcare, life sciences, drug discovery, healthcare information management, specialty glass packaging, financial services and real estate.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Piramal Enterprises Ltd
- Location :Pithampur, Indore
- Post Name: QC Executive,QA Executive
- Department: QA,QC
- Qualification: B.Pharma,B.Sc
- Experience: 3 to 6 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Time And Venue : 12th March – 13th March from 11.00 AM – 2.00 PM onwards Piramal Enterprises Limited Plot # 67-70, Sector 2, District: Dhar, Pithampur, Madhya Pradesh 454 775 India
- Contact: NA
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
Ensure testing & release of Raw Materials, Finished products and Packaging Materials as per cGMP in time. • Testing and release of Raw Materials, Finished products and Packaging Materials as per cGMP requirement. • Ensure analysis of stability samples and related documentation as per cGMP requirement. • Facing Internal audits and External Audits and ensure compliance. • Review and approve all QC document like SOPs, STPs, GTPs etc. • Control of operating expenses. • Ensure effective implementation of systems and procedures as per GMP, GLP, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and other regulatory requirements. • Carry out OOS / OOT / incident Investigation. • Managing of control samples. • To review Pharmacopeia i.e.USP, BP, IP, EP and ensure that the changes proposed are implemented and relevant PHL documents are being updated before the effective date. • Ensure Data entry and approval in system. • Set annual performance goals for Team, monitors performance and guide them to attain it. • On job training as necessary to develop skills and improve productivity. • Ensure the training to new persons as per procedure. • Review of laboratory data. • To ensure calibration & maintenance of laboratory equipment. • Review of work output and pending work. • Responsible to verify and checking of audit trail functioning of all QC instruments like HPLC, GC, UV and FTIR instrument.
- Monitoring of product quality, in-process control and manufacturing environment.
- Ensure effective implementation of system and procedure as per cGMP, ISO 13485 in shop floor, warehouse and engineering along with documentation.
- Review all BMR, BPR for their correctness and retention until destruction.
- Review of quality records in periodical basis and review of analytical data in COA.
- Issuance of BMR, BPR, Cleaning checklists, Logbook and Labels as per requirement.
- Sampling of FG control samples, stability samples and other samples as per requirement along with related documentation.
- Responsible for alarm review and trending as and when required.
- Training of new employees, system practices and procedure to develop competency.
- Review and approval of executed batch manufacturing, packaging documents & other quality documents.
- Handling of material on shop floor through approval for MRN, LRN, and MRQN.
- Handling of non-conformance.
- Approval of line clearance during product changes over.
- Preparation and Sharing the COC, finished product certificate of analysis report , batch records,API Identification certificate, USDA certificate to the ware house and customer .
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online