IIT-Hyderabad is Hiring for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and has issued notification to accept Applications.Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is a public technical and research university located in Sangareddy district, Telangana, India. IITH was founded in 2008, among the eight young Indian Institutes of Technology. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Multiple Position as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IIT-Hyderabad
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Qualification: M. Sc. (Chemistry) with 60% marks with a valid GATE
score or CSIR-UGC-NET(LS)
- Experience: NA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required:
Hiring For Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad !If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID
Eligible candidates may send their complete bio-data to Dr. M. Deepa,
Dept of Chemistry, IIT Hyderabad, by e-mail (email@example.com) on or before 23rd February 2021.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.