Pharmaffiliates Analytics Synthetics is Hiring for Scientist/Sr.Scientist-R&D and has issued notification to accept Applications.Pharmaffiliates Analytics and Synthetics P. Ltd., a Research Based Organization is a gigantic name in the global market, which offers services to Pharmaceutical industry, Biotechnology industry, API manufacturers, Bulk drug suppliers, clinical CROs, Research institutes and other allied industries.. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Scientist/Sr.Scientist-R&D as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Pharmaffiliates Analytics Synthetics
- Location :Panchkula
- Post Name: Scientist/Sr.Scientist-R&D
- Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc
- Experience: 01-03+
- No of Vacancies: 02
- Details of Salary: 8,00,000 – 18,00,000 P.A.
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Set up and execute reactions for synthesis of molecules /Compounds. Synthesis of Deuterium and other labelled compounds. Understand the project requirement and deliverables from subordinates.
- To plan and execute reactions with proper reagents and equipments with optimum usage and minimum wastage.
- Desired Candidate Profile Should be able to ensure safety at work through enforcement of good laboratory practices Follow safety protocols and guidelines in the labs maintenance and usage of equipments as well Monitor progress of the reactions by using standard methods.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.