Biocon Biologics is Hiring for Analytical R&D and has issued notification to accept Applications.Biocon Biologics is a subsidiary of Biocon Ltd, an innovation led global biopharmaceuticals company. Biocon Biologics is engaged in developing high quality, affordable biosimilars that can expand access to a cutting-edge class of therapies to patients globally. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Analytical R&D as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Biocon Biologics
- Location :Bangalore
- Post Name: Analytical R&D
- Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc
- Experience: 01-05+
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed.
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- – Method development, qualification and sample analysis for multiple Analytical techniques – Data review, interpretation and preparation of technical reports – Instrument maintenance and other general Analytical lab related activities
- Participate in cross-functional activities such as method transfer, structure function relationship studies etc. – Learning and executing new techniques, as required. – Participate in technical discussions related to product development
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.