PepsiCo Released Job Openings On 27-09-2021.Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc., the world’s largest bottler of Pepsi-Cola beverages. PBG sales of Pepsi-Cola drinks account for more than half of the Pepsi-Cola drinks sold in the United States and Canada and 40 percent worldwide..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for PepsiCo s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
PepsiCo Recruiting B.Sc. /B.Tech. – Food Technology Candidates with 02-03+ Years of Experience for Executive Quality Position.Complete Details for the Executive Quality as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Main Purpose – what is the main objective/purpose of the role? (Max 2-3 lines summarizing the role)
- Ensuring that the raw material and packaging material is checked as per the acceptance / rejection criteria’s set.
- Ensuring that the finished product meets the quality and food safety requirements.
- Ensuring lab inventory is maintained to ensure zero stock outs
Accountabilities – list in priority order the main accountabilities/deliverables of the role, including key measures. These should be clearly the responsibilities of the JOB HOLDER.
- Conducting quality checks of RM/PM material received in the plant to ensure that all FLI standards of quality are met.
- Monitoring RM/PM tests, reporting of non-compliance of service providers and communication about the corrective action.
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensive reports for communication to all the people concerned.
- Conducting regular audits of RM/PM stores for storage condition, FIFO/FEFO and Allergen implementation.
- Ensure the smooth implementation of food safety policies in RMPM store.
- Ensuring best quality of RM/PM received in through quality checks and inspection. Implementing right quality control systems/standards for the vendors / suppliers.
- Responsible for ensuring the maintenance of implementation of GMP, GHK by adhering to master cleaning schedule. Lab Safety & GLP as per ASHA requirements and internal / external audits (HACCP, AIB, Personal Hygiene, Process audit) at Plant.
- Drive ASHA compliance for the site.
- Communication to vendors in relation to the Root cause and failure analysis for deviations and follow up for the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Ensure receiving of quality RM/PM material as per the FLI standards.