Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited is hiring in Sales.Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited is a Joint Venture between Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc., Japan and Mitsui & Co. Ltd., Japan, India, for Infusion Business in India and Emerging Markets..
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited
- Location : Ahmedabad
- Post Name: Manager – Training & Development
- Qualification: B.Pharma,B.Sc in Any Specialization,MBA
- Experience:10 – 15 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: ₹ 11,00,000 – 14,00,000 P.A.
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
1) To Plan, Design and execute the Strategy for Sales Training.
2) To develop training presentations, dashboards & manuals/ SOPs, competency mapping, operational policies for business excellence and customer satisfaction.
3) Conducting high Impact Training for Field Force at various levels (Knowledge & Skill) through customized training interventions covering Induction and orientation of new recruits as per training calendar.
4) Responsible for designing and rolled out of Field Coaching Model for the improvement in productivity.
5) Responsible for Training Line Managers for Leadership & Behavioral Training & other key result areas such as Motivational Skills, Team Building, Recruitment skills, training & Coaching Skills etc
6) Conceptualizing & developing training & development initiatives for improved productivity, building capability and quality enhancement
7) Identifying training needs in the zones and impart training programs for new people, existing employees and senior management on process/product/skill related areas.
8) On field training (OJT) and guidance to sale force for capability enhancement.
9) Creating E-Learning content, rolling out to relevant field force and ensuring 100% compliance to all E-Learning trainings across the specified region/division
10) Manage and supervise a team of sales trainers.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.