Teva Pharmaceuticals is Hiring for Clinical Research Associate/Scientist and has issued notification to accept Applications.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Clinical Research Associate/Scientist
- Qualification: B.Pharm/M.Pharm/BDS/MDS
- Experience: 2-5 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 05/06/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Processing adverse events reports from post marketing sources into Teva’s global safety database:
- The different sources / types of reports includes: Reports from the scientific literature, Teva partners (other pharmaceutical companies), Health Authorities, Non-interventional studies and other programs
- The processing includes Adverse Events coding (in medical dictionary – MedDRA), drug coding in the Company Product Dictionary, seriousness and labeling assessment and submission to health authorities
- Working in global environment: Interacting with other global PhV units and local PhV reps. around the world
- Taking part in the development and maintenance of an efficient and robust Pharmacovigilance system
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.