Novo Nordisk Released Job Openings On 17/08/2022. Novo Nordisk is a leading global healthcare company, founded in 1923 and headquartered in Denmark.Our purpose is to drive change to defeat diabetes and other serious chronic diseases such as obesity and rare blood and endocrine disorders. We do so by pioneering scientific breakthroughs, expanding access to our medicines, and working to prevent and ultimately cure disease.
Novo Nordisk hiring bachelor’s degree with minimum 6+ years of IT world experience for Quality Control Expert Position.Complete Details for the Quality Control Expert as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/08/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Abbott Laboratories Looking For B.Sc,B.Pharma FRESHERS
Job Description/Skills Required
As a Quality Control expert, you will be entrusted with operational tasks associated with ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of Integrated Campaign Management (ICM) setup which includes Functional & Technical knowledge. This includes to perform Quality Check (QC) tasks, performing various tests, working on Change Request (CRs) & documentation, troubleshooting of jobs and finding of root cause analysis within ICM system. This position will have frequent interaction internally, cross-organisationally and with external contacts.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include The Following
- Author and review all ICM System Integration Test/ User Acceptance Test (SIT/UAT) documentation, test scenarios, test scripts, test data, test execution and result analysis, manage defects and maintain Test Information Management System (TIMS3) records.
- Ensure all system documentations follow good documentation practices and are in sync with SDLC/production releases and maintain/upgrade any automated test scripts and associated test data.
- We expect you to take ownership of documentation management and overall quality control for the project/system.
- You will support change & release management, incident and migration processes along with creating relevant documents, provide innovative solutions to improve business and IT process efficiencies and identify process improvement for quality control.