Novartis Released Job Openings On 09/03/2022.Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide.Eligibility for the Project Manager as follows.
Novartis Recruiting Masters in either a Science, Engineering, or IT with and MBA (or equivalent).with 10+ years of experience for Project Manager Position.Complete Details for the Project Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ownership of complete Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) IT Projects in the capacity of a PM/PMO, Create a detailed project management plan and other project documents. Guide incoming and outgoing project files and provide solutions to project-related issues. Set the strategic direction of all projects, define the projects scope, Set milestones and deadlines.
- Create budget and revenue estimates and manage project resources and their costs. Assign, prioritize, and supervise project tasks (task management). Implement and manage changes.
- Identify, prevent, and manage risks, Track project performance using appropriate KPIs, metrics, tools, and techniques, submit deliverables and ensure they adhere to quality standards, perform any other relevant, project-related duties when needed.
- Capable of working on individual assignments as per the allocation, hands on experience in areas of project management tools & methodologies, Ability to lead medium scale projects independently, Partners with stakeholders to co-create value, constantly in search of ways to develop, learn and apply knowledge and expertise to meet current and anticipate future challenges.
- Coordinate the team throughout all project management phases, ensure that all team members have the required information and resources to carry out their tasks effectively, manage large and diverse teams and projects (sometimes simultaneously), Lead daily/weekly stand-ups and meetings, meet with individual team members to find and fix any issues, train employees during workshops, Foster a culture based on accountability
- Manage communication with external and internal stakeholders (clients, sponsors, executives, etc.), Organize and participate in client meetings, Collaborate with the sponsor.
- Ensure compliance with client requirements and business needs, Ensure customer satisfaction
- Bring together all company units to meet client demands, maintain business relationships, contribute to the development of the company, its processes, and its projects, recommend further improvements, align the companys general business targets with the project’s objectives and outcomes