M/s. Raghava Life Sciences Released Job Openings On 09-03-2022.M/s. Raghava Life Sciences Private Limited (also known as Zydus Cadila) is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India primarily engaged in the manufacture of generic drugs. It ranked 100th in the Fortune India 500 list in 2020. Cadila was founded in 1952 by Ramanbhai Patel (19252001), formerly a lecturer in the L.M. College of Pharmacy, and his business partner Indravadan Modi. It evolved over the next four decades into an established pharmaceutical company.
M/s. Raghava Life Sciences Recruiting B.sc/M. Sc., B Pharma/ M. Pharma/BBA Candidates with 01-10+Years Experience for Production/QA/QC/Warehouse Position.Complete Details for the Production/QA/QC/Warehouse follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Sy.No. 888 and 901, Jangampally Village, Bhiknoor Mandal, Kamareddy District, Telangana-503101
- No of Vacancies:100+
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org along with CTC, Expected CTC, Notice Period info
Job Description/Skills Required
For the following departments Preference will be given to those who can Join immediately and are nearby of Kamareddy or willing to really relocate to Kamareddy.
QA Opening : Assistant Manager – 05 Nos. Exp.: 6-9 years,
- Executives / Sr. Executives – 30 Nos. Exp.: 0-5 years.
- Qualification : M. Sc., B Pharma/ M. Pharma
- JD: IPQA- Daily plant online monitoring, In-process samples monitoring, Line Clearance, Raising of any deviations, Incidents during the online monitoring, Monitoring of IM, API, RM Sampling and packing Doc. Control team – Issuance and Retrieval, Doc. Distribution, Obsolete doc., Archival maintenance and Labelling, General Stationary indent and maintenance, Batch Release /QA release for dispatched products, Customer samples, Responsible for Production Department, Executed BPRs, ECRs Review, Master BPRs, ECRs Review, Responsible for PD department, PD change controls Validations & Qualifications – Process Validations, Cleaning Validations, DEHT Validations, CEHT Validations, Water system validations, Utensils cleaning validation, Equipment Qualifications, Facility Qualifications, Preventive Maintenance, Calibrations, Schedules, Utility qualifications, Responsible for ENG department, Responsible for ENG, HR, SE, ENG, HR &SE change controls Vendor Qualifications – Vendor Qualification all materials, WH SOPs review, Vendor Evaluation, RM trending, Approved Vendor list, RM data filing, WH department related documents monitoring, Responsible for WH monitoring, WH change controls QMS – Deviations, Incidents, Internal Audits, MRM, VMP, Trainings, APQRs, CAPA, Complaints, Return Goods, Recalls, OOS/OOT, Errata, Responsible for QA, QA change controls AQA – Analytical Data Review, SOPs review, INP data, Intermediate data, FP data, Cleaning Samples, DM water, Lab incidents, Lab deviations, OOS/OOT, working stand qualifications, QC schedules, Stability chambers monitoring, Holding data, Stability data, Calibrations, Method validations, Method transfers, Method verifications, Software validations, Computer system Validations, Responsible for QC and change controls Audit Compliance team and RA, License – Audits preparation and report preparation compilation, Customer VQ, DMF/RA support, Customer /RA Queries, Mails Response, License documents, WHO GMP/ EU written confirmations, ISO certifications and any regulatory
QC – Experience in handling of instruments like HPLC, GC, KF apparatus etc.& software like Empower 3, Lab Solutions. Knowledge in investigations i.e., Incidents(Laboratory), OOS, OOT, Complaints, Audit trail review, QMS review.
- Opening : 10 No. Executives / Senior Executives Qualification : M. Sc., B Pharma/ M. Pharma Experience : From 2 to 8 year(s) of experience
Production – Must have API Manufacturing Experience., Execute production batches as per plan, Following relevant SOPs, Verification of cleaning area / equipment and completion of Logs, To comply with cGMP standard during the entire manufacturing activity, Concurrent completion of batch process records. To maintain the manufacturing facility as per the regulatory norms, To comply with EHS standards, Purely knowledge on shop floor
- Opening : 50 No. Chemists / Sr. Chemists Qualification : B Sc. /M. Sc. In Chemistry, B Pharma/ M. Pharma,
- Experience : From 2 to 8 year(s) of experience
Warehouse – Opening : Warehouse Head – 1 No. Qualification : B. Sc /MSc, with materials Management
- Experience : From 15 to 20 year(s) of experience
- Opening : Executive / Senior Executive -5 No. Qualification : B. Sc. in Chemistry, B.B.A/ B.M.S in Any Specialization
- Experience : From 2 to 8 year(s) of experience Dispensing of RM & PM through WMS as per production schedule Ensuring Right time material dispensing and issue without production delay Documentation – Preparation of SOP, daily records, balance calibrations, investigations, environmental monitoring etc. Proper Segregation and Storage of material as per the material as per storage condition at storage location, RM, PM, FG. Co-Ordination with the QC staff for daily Status of the analysis pending material. Co-Ordination with the production staff for daily production Plan. Monthly stock verification Physical and Short Expiry and Retest material. Responsible for Safe handling of Materials and Equipment by following the Safety Precautions. Responsible for identification of the Training needs and Training of subordinates, supervision of Personal Safety. Responsible for Schedule Trainings in warehouse departments Co-ordination with Engineering and Utility Department for periodical calibrations and validations. Supervision of Environmental monitoring in respective storage areas in warehouse. Handling of Rejected, Expiry and Retest materials Maintaining the warehouse Logbooks online. Monthly verification of GRN verses gate entry Status Good documentation practice. Ensure Pending bills clearance Monthly outstanding material status Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com along with CTC, Expected CTC, Notice Period info